The London and Region Advanced Practice Nurses is a non-profit organization. Members are persons
who are registered nurses prepared as PHCNPs or at the Master's level or beyond and are working in a
CNS, NP/CNS or NP role in London or the surrounding region. Membership is also extended to:
- Nursing professional practice leaders of the two London hospitals and the Integrated Vice President of Nursing and Allied Health Education & Affairs, Chief Nursing Executive in London. The persons in these
roles provide guidance, leadership and a link to the administrative aspects of health care in the
- Members of the School of Nursing in the affiliated University of Western Ontario. These members
maintain a link between the LRAPN members and nursing education. The relationship supports the
sharing of resources and knowledge.
- Nursing affiliates of the Lawson Health Research Institute,
one of Canada's three largest hospital-based research institutes. These members maintain a connection with
current and future research in health care.
- A nurse who believes he/she identifies with the group.
- Nurses enrolled in advanced education are encouraged to join to attend meetings
and network with members.
If you wish to become a member, please contact any APN on the contact an APN page. There are no membership fees.